Sunday, February 22, 2015

Scarlet's Redemption ( The Five Widows 4) by Silke Ming ARC Review




BLURB:

[Siren Allure: Erotic May-December Romantic Suspense, with M/M not including the heroes, voyeurism, light bondage, flogging, food play, HEA] The Palmer twin brothers are identical in every way except in their personalities. When socialite Scarlet Styles of the Five Widows group meets Elvin on the street, she mistakes him for Elvis, her best friend's boyfriend. Scarlet is at a very low point in her life and vulnerable. Once the case of mistaken identity is resolved, a hot and heavy romance develops between the two, but the situation makes Scarlet very uncomfortable, because she has in the past chastised her friends for dating much younger men. She is fifty-three and Elvin is twenty-nine. Her friends are not aware that Scarlet hasn't had any sexual contact since she was eighteen years old, and with Elvin, she feels free and allows all her skeletons to come tumbling out of her closet. He is tender, passionate, and romantic, but also introduces her to the darker side of sex, which she accepts without hesitation. 




MY REVIEW:


I definitely liked Scarlet's Redemption more than I did the last book featuring Elvis. I think most of that has to do with the fact that Scarlet's Redemption had some seriously sexy BDSM scenes, and if you have read previous reviews of mine, you know how much I LOVE books with BDSM scenes. 

Even though this story had some BDSM elements, its not the only reason why I liked this book. It was an exceptional story with wickedly fun and sexy characters and was VERY well written. I think this story had a better plot and it was a very likable romance. I also really thought it was great to see a woman who hadn't had sex in years finally get some action from a man that seemed to know exactly how to set her free. This is one of the reasons why BDSM is so freaking HOT! The way Elvin handled things with Scarlet was both admirable and beyond sexy as hell. He has no problem  showing her his slightly cocky side because it just made him more appealing especially since he never over did things and wasn't a  selfish person. I also found that Scarlet was redeemed and turned out to be a great character. I was worried at first, that I still wouldn't like her but after reading this book, I definitely think she is a sweet character that redeemed herself and its all thanks to that sexy Elvin.

Silke Ming did a splendid job with Scarlet's Redemption. I definitely think this is my new favorite in The Five Widows Series. The characters are not only likable but redeemable while the story is solid and good and the sex is SIZZLING! I give this a FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment