Monday, July 10, 2017

Netgalley ARC Review - Wicked Bite by Rebecca Zanetti!


BLURB:

If you love the Dark Protectors, these wicked hot Realm Enforcers are for you!

As she hunts for a drug lord killing her fellow witches, all Tessa Lansa’s instincts point to the Grizzly motorcycle club. That might be because their leader, Bear, is the strong, silent shifter type: warm brown eyes and more muscle and alpha male than any woman can ignore. Which makes Tessa’s plan to seduce and betray him all the more dangerous . . .
 
Bear doesn’t trust the curvy, blue-eyed witch. But Tessa can heal the injuries that sap his strength. And since he can’t stop thinking of her lush body and teasing smile, her plan to mate him to reclaim her own power is highly tempting. Just one problem. Once a desire this wild is loose, no one will ever control it . . 


MY REVIEW:

With Wicked Bite we get a shifter who is highly potent, perfectly alpha, 100% dominant male, and a surprisingly strong witch who can't throw fire, but is one of the toughest females I have EVER read with this series so far. My god, Wicked Bite is HOT, demanded my FULL attention and had me edgy, squirming, had deliciously wicked heat with action so heart-pounding good, I didn't realize how on edge I was of my seat, until I almost fell off! This book is  So. Freaking. Amazing.

Rebecca Zanetti is a MUST follow author! Her books are dark, sexy, sizzling HOT, with alpha males you will fall in love with and kick-butt heroines. Wicked Bite is a story you can easily and happily sink your teeth into. I know I did and I LOVED every second, every moment, every turn of the page. These books get hotter, darker, edgier, more delicious with every new release. God, how I adore THESE books! Bear and Tessa are my ULTIMATE favorite couple. These two fit...like perfect puzzle pieces. I can't wait to see whats next!

Wicked Bite gets a WICKEDLY AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! If you have been waiting for Bear's book, you will NOT be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment