Thursday, January 18, 2018

ARC Review - I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter!


BLURB:

When I put up a ROOMMATE WANTED poster, he was the last person on earth I thought would respond.

He was also the last person on earth I’d agree to let live with me…on purpose.

But, here we are—roommates. I’m certain we can coexist without it being awkward, and I’m determined to make it work. There will be no sexual tension building with each accidental touch, no flutters when he wears that stupid backward baseball cap, and definitely no flirting when we text back and forth.

Caleb Mills can’t be the guy for me. He’s my best friend’s ex-boyfriend.

And that would be wrong…right?


STANDALONE ROMCOM

MY REVIEW:

A LAUGH OUT LOUD, SOMETIMES AWKWARD, STEAMY ROMANTIC COMEDY THAT HAD ME GIGGLING, SHAKING MY HEAD AT THE ANTICS, LAUGHING WITH THE TEXTS AND JUST GENERALLY ENJOYING THE HELL OUT OF I WANNA TEXT YOU UP! 

I freaking loved Let's Get Textual so when I heard that the next book was going to be about Caleb and Zoe I jumped for joy. Teagan Hunter did an absolute marvelous job with this super funny, sweet, steamy romantic comedy that will sure to win over hearts like it did mine. Caleb and Zoe have an undeniable chemistry that both sizzles and can cause your heart to lurch in your chest. I loved the banter and how witty and unique Zoe was. And Caleb, well lets just say he is the kind of hero that can drive you mad...in a VERY good way! Other than great banter and fun, this book had just the right amount of heart. It kept my heart clenching in my chest and had me flying through this book faster than I actually liked. This is a DAMN fine read!

I Wanna Text You Up gets a FIREWORKS EXPLODING IN MY HEAD FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment