Sunday, June 3, 2018

ARC Review - His Champagne by Dori Lavelle!




BLURB:

The forbidden fruit has never tasted so good...or so bitter.

I'm Eva Marone, and my father says I'm going to hell.

After Adrian Saylor dumps me at the altar, I ditch my pastor's daughter image and become a sinner.

Sin number one

I quit my job as the church receptionist and move to LA to work as a cocktail waitress, at the Little Black Dress.

Sin number two.

I lose my virginity during a one-night-stand to a hot stranger whose name I don't even know... inside an elevator.

The morning after, I find my sinful moment splashed across the pages of a tabloid magazine, my dirty little secret on display for all the world to see.

As it turns out, my one nightstand is Neal LaClaire. He's not only one of the most eligible bachelors, he comes from one of the wealthiest families in the world.

Being in the spotlight—in a negative way—has never been in my plans, but how can I clean up my image when the press refuses to back off? Every time my face appears in the paper, the stain on my reputation darkens. Until Neal makes me an offer I can't refuse.

*The Cocktail Girls is a shared world between 14 of your favorite romance authors! Each novella is a stand-alone story set in the city of sin. Grab your kindle, a cocktail, and get ready to meet our new swoon-worthy alphas! 


MY REVIEW:

A quick, nibble-sized romance that was both sugary sweet and hot sauce HOT! These adorable Cocktail Girls novellas get better and better. Each one makes you yearn for the next one. But I can guarantee, once you start His Champagne, you will want to read it IMMEDIATELY after finishing it just to get all the FEELS again and again!

Neal and Eva stole my heart and my attention and possibly my soul. These two are so different but you could tell that they just NEEDED each other. Not just with the good, steamy sex, but in each others lives. Their romance is the kind that make you believe in love, romance and passion and will make you want to relive the feelings every moment you can. I LOVE these two SO. MUCH. 

His Champagne gets a WILL LEAVE YOU ADDICTED FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment