Wednesday, October 17, 2018

ARC Review - His Naughty Schoolgirl (Halloween Honeys) by Tracy Lorraine!



BLURB:

A lesson she’ll never forget.

She’s off limits.

Untouchable.

Unforgettable.

After wanting her from a distance for five years, now’s the chance to make her mine. 

She’s my student. 

My obsession.

My little teenage fantasy.

For fans of forbidden romance, Tracy Lorraine presents the hot and steamy His Naughty Schoolgirl.

MY REVIEW:

A HOT AND SINFUL STORY THAT WILL LEAVE READERS BREATHLESS AND BEGGING FOR ANOTHER TASTE! 

I don't read many forbidden romances but when you get one as sexy and steamy as the one Tracy Lorraine gave us, it makes me question why I don't read more of them. His Naughty Schoolgirl is the good kind of dirty. The characters are crazy wonderful and the story just made me squirm. This is one Halloween Honeys story that made me feel like I was going to up in flames from arousal! So. SOOOO. GOOD. 

His Naughty Schoolgirl gets a WILL MAKE YOU BEG FOR MORE FIVE SIZZLING STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment