Monday, December 3, 2018

ARC Review - A Vampire Christmas by Cassandra Lawson!


BLURB:

Drew’s childhood Christmases were more nightmarish than idyllic. Now that he’s a father, he’s determined to make sure his daughter has only happy holiday memories. Unfortunately, he’s run into a few snags in his mission to plan the perfect first Christmas for her. With a little Santa stalking and some help from his family, everything is sure to work out.

This is not a full-length novel. 

MY REVIEW:

A HELL OF A FUN, SAUCY, SPECTACULAR CHRISTMAS-Y PARANORMAL ROMANCE FEATURING DREW AND HIS CRAZY ENTERTAINING ANTICS! 

When I found out that Cassandra was doing a Christmas themed story with Drew I was SO THRILLED and EXCITED and I just HAD to read it. These Psy-Vamp stories are SOOOO good, and I found Drew to be so fascinating and unique and I knew I couldn't miss out on his Christmas story. I ADORED the way he stalked out the different Santas as he tried to find the perfect one for his perfect photo. His love for his family was so fierce and sweet and the idea of him doing everything in his power to create something beautiful and priceless not just for his family, but for himself as well was downright precious and the antics that he goes through to make Christmas special was just too priceless. This is NOT to be missed! It was fun, sexy, special and so perfect I can't wait  for other readers to read it too.

A Vampire Christmas gets a CRAZY ENTERTAINING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment