Saturday, May 4, 2019

ARC Review - Unattainable by Jamie Schlosser!



BLURB:

The last person I expected to see on this tropical island is my ex. Although, since I never actually broke up with her, isn’t she technically still my girlfriend?

Yeah, I’ve got some explaining to do. And groveling. Probably some begging, too. Good thing we’re stuck at this resort together for the next three weeks. 

Corrine Harper is the only girl I’ve ever wanted, and I won’t let her slip through my fingers again. They call me Aiden the unattainable. Consider me attained.

***Releasing May 9th, 2019***

Unattainable is a standalone romantic comedy in the Night Time Television Series. 

MY REVIEW:

OH THANK THE BOOK GODS, UNATTAINABLE WAS DELIGHTFULLY ADORABLE, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY AND BEAUTIFULLY SWEET! 

Jamie Schlosser did a STUPENDOUS job with her newest romantic comedy. I have been craving Aiden's story since I learned of him in Untrainable. He is such a sweetheart and gorgeous and kind. And Corrine is a unique and brilliant heroine with quirks and issues that had me loving her. I enjoyed the way this story was written. It was completely captivating and fun and so effing cute! I laughed, I fell in love, and couldn't get enough. Corrine and Aiden had some major sparks flying between them. And the fact that BOTH of them were virgins made it even more special. Their romance blossomed beautifully and in a way that had my heart melting. Such a sweet and entertaining story that deserves ALL the stars in the sky!

Unattainable gets a PERFECT FIVE DELIGHTFUL STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment