Friday, September 20, 2019

ARC Review - Learning To Love & Submit (The Tiger's Lair 6) by Eileen Green!



BLURB:

[Menage Amour: Consensual BDSM Contemporary Menage a Trois Romantic Suspense Romance, MMF, with MM elements, bondage, flogging, spanking, sex toys, HEA]
Time after time Thomas Thompson, the resident dungeon monitor of the Tiger’s Lair, has seen his friends fall into relationships.  Ménages at that.  He wants what his friends have.  Love and the submission of a man and woman. 
Security guard Gerard Monahan has been drooling over Thomas for quite a while but has yet to do anything about it since his position seemed so lowly compared to Thomas’s.  He realizes he needs to do something about his feelings.
All her life, Carrie Newton wanted love but never received it from the person she craved it from the most.  Studying hard, she has made a good life for herself.  Working a second job wasn’t something she wanted to do, but she did it.  After an invitation to the Tiger’s Lair, Carrie steps into a new world and meets Thomas and Gerard, and her heart has found new life. 
Can Carrie learn submission to find happiness?  Can the three find love together? 

MY REVIEW:

OHHHHH YASSSSSS! Its been a while since I read a Tiger Lair book from Eileen Green, but HOT DAMN, Learning To Love & Submit took me back to one of my favorite places to visit with new and amazing characters and a storyline that frankly, made me burn, yearn and swoon! 
Learning to Love & Submit was HOT AF! All out seductive, alluring and with plenty of feels, this was a thoroughly satisfying read that I enjoyed with every fiber of my being. Thomas, Gerard and Carrie make a incredible threesome! The chemistry between these three was electric and sexy and they just balanced each other out so well. The plot called to me in every way and had me  biting my lip and squirming in my seat. Oh how I LOVE these Tiger Lair books!
Learning To Love & Submit gets a BURNING FIVE STEAMY AS HELL STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment