Friday, December 6, 2019

ARC Review - Irresistibly Moonbound by Cassandra Lawson!



BLURB:

Only a fool crosses the King of Hell.

It was a simple job. All I had to do was hunt down Aspen Caligari and bring her back to Lucifer. Considering the problems she’s caused my pack, I eagerly accepted that assignment. No one messes with my pack and gets away with it.

Tracking Aspen down was the easy part. It was only after I found her and recognized her as my mate that everything got complicated. I couldn’t very well turn my mate over to the King of Hell, now could I? My job is now anything but simple. I need to help my mate hunt down an elitist witch group, make Lucifer believe Aspen isn’t a threat to anyone he cares about, and convince the stubborn little witch we belong together.

It’s a good thing I’m on optimist since even I’m not sure how I’m going to pull this off.


MY REVIEW:

A SPELLBINDING, SIZZLING WITH DELICIOUS HEAT, AND A IRRESISTIBLE PNR THAT SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET AND HAD ME HOOKED!

Cassandra Lawson's newest Spells That Bind novel was a whole lot of fun and sexy to boot. Aspen and Will had some strong sexual chemistry that made me yearn and burn in the best of ways. The way the story is written made it easy to follow and was entertaining too. I loved the plot and how everything came together and these characters just keep getting better and better! I enjoyed watching Will seduce and charm Aspen. This is romance at its best!

Irresistibly Moonbound gets a DELICIOUSLY ENTERTAINING FIVE SEDUCTIVE AND WILD STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment