Wednesday, June 17, 2020

ARC Review - Ms. Off Limits by Loni Ree!


BLURB:

New town, new life, new temptation…

Sebastian Mackenzie
My family thinks I’ve lost my mind when I pack up and move to Bay Isle, Florida. And honestly, I can’t even explain it myself. I do know that after my two-week vacation, I can’t picture living anywhere else. Something draws me to the area, and I’m going with my instincts. On my first day as principal at the local high school, everything becomes clear when the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen is introduced to me. Things get really complicated, though, because she’s Sadie Nicholson, one of the math teachers who works for me, making her completely off-limits. One look and I know she’s mine. I’m expected to follow many rules, but the hardest one will be fighting my feelings for her. After all, everything in me is shouting to turn her from Ms. Off Limits to Mrs. Mackenzie.
 You may remember Sebastian Mackenzie from The Sweet Beginnings Series. He’s moved away and found a new home and “the one.” Now, he’s going to fight to keep the woman who’s stolen his heart.

MY REVIEW:

Its time to go back to school with this hot and sexy story from Loni Ree featuring a hot AF principal and his off limits math teacher! WOOOOOWZA! What a mouth watering, fun, crackling with heat romance and a plot that is straight up 10/10! 

Sebastian made it impossible for me not to find him sexy and his alpha-ness made him a complete swoon worthy hero that I found myself getting weak in the knees over. And Sadie was a sweetheart and at the same time she was sassy and the way she made Sebastian go all caveman, made her perfect and incredibly likeable. I could easily see myself being friends with her if she were a real person, that's how much I liked her. This was a fun romance with LOOOTS of heat and feels. This was utter perfection!

Ms. Off Limits gets a SEXY AND FUN FIVE SWOON WORTHY STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment