Sunday, July 5, 2020

ARC Review - Blake's Fall ( The Merger Book 1) by M. Marie Clark!



BLURB:

“In the back of my mind, a thought whispers through - surely, after the week I’ve had, fate wouldn’t be that cruel to me. Would it?” Famous last words. -Lucy Steele

All Lucy Steele wants is one night out to drink and forget the train wreck happening in her life. When a hot stranger promises to distract her from her troubles, she takes him up on his offer. Things take a turn when her mystery lover turns out to be a close associate of her family. To avoid more drama, Lucy runs from her new lover and tries to put the night behind her while she works on improving her life.

Blake David can’t believe the gorgeous woman he let flee is his best friend’s niece. He can’t forget Lucy and decides to pursue her, but a misunderstanding causes him to walk away.

Blake and Lucy soon realize their powerful feelings aren’t temporary. While they’ve been fighting their feelings for each other, fate has stepped in and changed the game. Lucy’s family needs her to help save their company. When Blake finds out about The Merger, he has to work fast to stop his woman from marrying another man.

***Please note this book was previously released under the title, Blake's Bombshell by Loni Ree. There is some new content and it has been re-edited. The overall story has not changed.***

MY REVIEW:

The new version of Blake's Fall will have women flocking to M. Marie Clark for more awesome and sizzling reads! 

I really liked this new version of Blake's Fall a whole bunch! I love the dialogue, the new content and I even think I love the characters just a bit more too. The story was swoon-tastic and was everything. The cover is a definite attention grabber and the writing style is as sizzling as ever. I am absolutely thrilled with it and there isn't one thing that I found unappealing. I don't think I ever will get sick of these amazing stories.. They are so sweet and sexy and fun with just enough drama and push and pull to keep me coming back for more. 

Blake's Fall gets a SIZZLING FOUR AND A HALF SWOON WORTHY STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment