Sunday, August 2, 2020

ARC Review - Jacks (Betting On Love Book 2) by Naomi Springthorp!

45481641. sy475


BLURB:

The first weekend we spent together, I became his Jacks.

When I couldn't have him, I focused on the only other happiness in my life—music.

I went for it. Ego killing auditions. Singing with the cocky bands on the Hollywood scene who used me as a skirt on their stage. My experience was earned.

My journey brought me back to Las Vegas. It's been lucky for me before.

Crossing paths with the soul-crushing love of my life makes me question the promises I’ve made to myself.

Can I have him and the life I’ve been working for?

Betting on Love… nothing else is worth the risk. 

MY REVIEW:

Jacks the next Betting On Love story is a real romantic and enjoyable romance. Fun, witty, cute and an easy to follow storyline made this one worthy read!

These characters are something special. Watching them as they follow their hearts with their budding romance and careers made this an entirely sexy and entertaining story. It was amusing at times and super sweet at others while also being heart warming and got me right in the feels. I thoroughly loved it and am looking forward to the next book!

Jacks gets a BRILLIANT FOUR SPARKLING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment