Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ARC Review of His Angel (The Angel Trilogy Book 1) by Kimberly Blalock




BLURB:

When Evan Young walks into Abigale Hayes’s life she falls; mind, body, and soul for the man she thinks he is, having no idea that the secrets he holds in his hands will destroy the girl she is. Abby must decide how the truth will affect the relationship that has her craving more with every breath she takes and how she will take revenge into her own hands. Evan will die to protect Abby and will kill for her too. The events that unfold will change who Abigale is forever.


MY REVIEW:

His Angel is Kimberly Blalock's debut novel. I absolutely adore this cover. Its sexy, sensual, and oh so intriguing. The book itself was good too. The one thing that I had a hard time with was I thought the beginning was a tad slow and the story didn't pick up till about half way through. But once Evan and Abby meet, the story perks right up and the passion soars high and strong. Add in the secrets, and this story is filled with suspense, some drama, and tons of passionate hot sex and the kind of romance I like in my books.

I LOVED and I mean LOOOOVED Evan! He was what I always considered the perfect man. He is gorgeous, loyal, protective and hotter than HOT!!! I really liked his personality and I truly loved the fact he was really drawn to Abby. I thought Abby was a very likeable character as well. Sweet, kind, leery and of course attracted to the sexy Evan. I could feel the tension between these two from the moment they met. I think Kimberly Blalock did a truly great job with her first book.

I give His Angel a FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS! Its a great debut novel and is written well with lots of high points in the story and VERY few low points. The passion and tension is strong and there is a perfect balance of romance and suspense to keep things interesting. I HIGHLY recommend this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment