Thursday, January 8, 2015

Finding Holland by Grace Ryles ARC Review




BLURB:

A betrayal six years ago sent Holland Mathers’s world spinning. Forcing her to flee the only place she’d ever known and the only men she’d ever loved. Vowing to move on from the past lands her in a local dungeon being manhandled by her date, Mitchel. The men who come to her rescue are none other than the objects of her desire, the men she thought she’d lost forever.
Adrian Reyes and Oliver Edwards have loved Holland ever since the day they found her on the side of the road. Their relationship lasted only six months, but that was enough for them to spend all of their time searching for her when she fled their small town, without an explanation. Knowing that without her they will never be complete, they are determined to show her that their love can overcome whatever she is hiding from them.
A chance encounter leads them to reuniting again, but things aren’t that simple. Can they find a way back into her heart and bed or will they lose her forever?



MY REVIEW:

Finding Holland is the third book in Grace Ryles's Grand Oak Springs series. I have always enjoyed Miss Grace's books and was more then eager to read and review this one. I loved the fact we got more BDSM in this story. I am a HUGE fan of BDSM and enjoyed the sexy, breath-catching BDSM play in this particular story. Especially since we got some fabulous M/M action that freaking had me panting! No kidding! I LOOOOVE a good erotic story with some M/M loving. I find it just as sexy and hot as a M/F story. Then when a woman is thrown in the mix we have ourselves a seriously HOT HOT HOT story! 

I absolutely adored Adrian and Oliver. They are both extremely sexy and caring and just never seem to give up on Holland, no matter how much she tries to push them away. The love they have for each other is beautiful and when Holland is in between them, it becomes erotic and oh so delicious. Now Holland, I can't say I was really fond of this particular heroine. I mean I love her strong independent streak and her craving for Adrian and Oliver, but her reason for leaving them six years before, seemed really silly in my opinion. When I first read the blurb I thought maybe the reason she left was for something big, instead I found out she left for something that didn't seem worth leaving for. If she left because she caught them embracing another woman and she made the wrong assumptions then I could understand. But leaving because she caught them telling each other they loved one another and they didn't say they loved her seemed kind of selfish. Especially since she never tried to find out if they loved her, nor did she ever tell them she loved them. So I do wish the story had a much thicker plot, but I can honestly say, the sex alone made up for that. I loved every single sex scene in the story! Grace Ryles put together an incredible selection of BDSM play that wasn't harsh or scary, but tempting and sensual and so hot I thought my ereader would melt.

Finding Holland wasn't hard for me to rate. Especially with all the juicy sex scenes. That's why I give it a WHOPPING FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS! Even though the story lacked a good strong reasoning behind Holland leaving Adrian and Oliver, it was made up for in the sex, the descriptions, characters, and style of writing. I adore Grand Oaks and am dying for more in the series. If you love menage, BDSM, a place where menage love isn't ridiculed and looked down on, then Grand Oaks is the place to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment