Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Netgalley ARC Review - Wrong Number Right Guy by Elle Casey




BLURB:


When a mysterious text message summons May Wexler to a biker bar in downtown New Orleans, she knows something is very wrong. Her sister has sent out an SOS, but when May gets there, she’s nowhere to be found and May is the one in trouble—she’s wearing pink espadrilles, she’s got a Chihuahua in her purse, and she’s in the middle of a shootout.

After tall, muscular Ozzie comes to her rescue, May has no choice but to follow him to safety. At the headquarters of his private security firm, the Bourbon Street Boys, she finds a refuge for the night—and the offer of a job. But it’s not long before a gun-toting stalker isn’t the only complication in May’s life: the more time she spends with Ozzie, the less she can deny that they’ve got some serious chemistry. A wrong number got her into this mess…Will it also get her the right guy? 



MY REVIEW:


Recently, I read some reviews about this book, and I was kind of stunned to see a number of them weren't happy with this book. Now this is my first book I have read by Elle Casey and with her being a "new to me" author, and I was worried that it wouldn't be enjoyable. Yet it was not only enjoyable but down right fun! I laughed at May's dog, and auto-correct messages from her sister. I giggled at what May first thought of Ozzie's beard and I just thoroughly liked the whole story. The characters are amazingly entertaining and the tension between Ozzie and May is strong and sexy. 

It has been a while since I found a book that had me laughing and sighing with happiness from beginning to end. This story to me, was written really well and I think will keep readers on their toes and giggling from beginning to end. 

I had to give this book a SHINNING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I truly loved it and think it deserves the five stars. Its uproariously fun and super sexy at the same time. Readers will LOVE the combination of humor and romance.   

No comments:

Post a Comment