Monday, November 6, 2017

ARC Review - Defiant Queen by Meghan March!


BLURB:

The Mount Trilogy continues with Defiant Queen...


I’m his entertainment. His toy. Payment on a debt.
I tell myself I hate him, but every time he walks into the room, my body betrays me. How can I want him and fear him in the same moment?
They told me he’d mess with my head. Make it go to war with my body.
But I didn’t realize it would be complete anarchy.
I should’ve known better. When Mount’s involved, there are no rules.
I will not surrender. I will not show weakness. I’ll stand my ground and make it out of this bargain with my heart and soul intact.
But he has other plans . . .



Defiant Queen is the second book of the Mount Trilogy. Mount and Keira's story concludes in Sinful Empire.

MY REVIEW:

Ahhh, Defiant Queen...I was and am completely taken with Lachlan f****ng Mount! The way he seems to take control of not just Keira but every situation is honest to god, a HUGE turn on! Everything was...HOTTER, DIRTIER, SEXIER in the second book in the Mount Trilogy. And the cliffhanger at the end...I thought my heart was going to BURST out of my chest and I am telling you, It felt like I was on the edge of a cliff with this ending. 

Lets talk now about the INCREDIBLE HOT factor in this book. The sex was SCORCHING...POTENT...EXHILARATING! NOBODY does SIZZLING, HOT SEX SCENES LIKE MEGHAN MARCH! Seriously, its some of the BEST sex scenes you can imagine. Sizzling HOT, Passionate, and will no doubt leave you absolutely BEGGING for more. Not only is the sex hot, we get something...new and special going on with Lachlan and his feelings that will in no doubt make you have a softer feel for him..it will make you LOVE him even more. This is some incredible stuff and is easily a NUMBER 1 trilogy of the YEAR and I HIGHLY recommend people pick these books up.

Defiant Queen gets a MOUTH-WATERING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I am just going to be over in the corner, rocking myself as I wait IMPATIENTLY for Sinful Empire! 

No comments:

Post a Comment