Saturday, November 11, 2017

Review - Midnight Of The Fae (Tangere Tales 2) by Heather Rainier!


BLURB:

After discovering an odd little canine while exploring a cave, Caresse stumbles into a world where fae magic and shape shifters are commonplace. She even has her very own distractingly handsome faery bodyguard.


On notice that the queen will pick a bride for him if he won't cooperate with her plans to become a grandmother, Prince Sebastien wants nothing to do with any of the debutantes his mother keeps pushing at him.

Sebastien's fae cousin Leandre has a bombshell of a secret. Her name is Caresse, he's her faery bodyguard, and he loves her even though she's meant for Sebastien.

Caresse is unaware that she hasn't just stumbled into the mystical Southern Kingdom of Tangere, she's actually returned home.

A powerful bond develops between the three of them as she comes into her own unique powers, jeopardizing the plans of an old, malevolent enemy.




MY REVIEW:

Cinderella just got a whole lot sexier and WAY more dazzling people....be prepared to be CHARMED! Midnight Of The Fae is SO incredibly HOT and SO incredibly ADDICTING. This more adult version of Cinderella had me giddy with happiness and hot and bothered in just the BEST WAY. Sebastien and Leandre are so darn compelling. Leandre had me wanting to laugh and giggle all the time yet he was so wonderfully charming and super HOT. I didn't know what to expect from him but fun mischief and sexy times. Sebastien is just as gorgeous and charming since he is the Prince. But he is also sweet and kind and protective. And Caresse is about the sweetest version of Cinderella ever, as well as has a great backbone on her. The way she was with everyone, I couldn't help but to adore her.

Midnight Of The Fae had me completely, utterly, WONDERFULLY enchanted! This sexier and more adult version of the classic fairy tale is pure SCRUMPTIOUS and DECADENT.  I am absolutely IN LOVE with this Tangere Tale and I want MORE. The way this story is woven from beginning to end leaves a picture so vivid and with colors brighter than you can imagine had me captivated and I can't ask for more. I am already in the process of rereading BOTH Beasts In Winter AND Midnight Of The Fae just to feel all the goodness these stories have brought me so far. I LOVE THE FEELINGS THESE BOOKS BROUGHT TO ME...I REALLY FREAKING DO! 

I give Midnight Of The Fae a CAPTIVATING AND EXTREMELY ENCHANTING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! This is BY FAR the BEST Cinderella retelling EVER...HANDS DOWN! 





BUY IT NOW AT BOOKSTRAND:


1 comment: