Monday, September 10, 2018

ARC Review - Body Check ( Blades Hockey 4) by Maria Luis!



BLURB:

They call me the Badass of Hockey.
The Beast of the Northeast.
And I’m not just referring to my stick play on the ice.

As Captain for the Boston Blades, I’ve spent years working toward bringing home the Stanley Cup. 

But when the owners sell us out to Hollywood, suddenly we’re not just playing for thousands of fans, we’re cracking open our lives on a new reality show, Getting Pucked. They want all the dirty details, and I’d rather take a puck to the gonads than peel back the curtains on my life.

Not when it could take me out of the game for good. 

I agree to sign the contract on one condition: they hire New England’s reigning queen of media to call the shots.

Holly Belliveaux Carter.

The woman who drives me to insanity and turns me on with nothing but a quirk of her lips and the sound of her laugh. The only woman I’ve ever loved. 

The problem? 
She’s my ex-wife.

MY REVIEW:

Body Check is an incredible, heart-melting, sizzling effing HOT second chance romance with heat, sparks, and ALL the glorious feels!

Maria Luis brought me to my knees with her newest hockey romance. Out of all her books, this one made me sigh the most, smile the most, and made my heart clench in the most delicious way. I do love a good second chance romance but this one isn't just good, ITS EFFING FANTASTIC! Holly and Jackson are my FAVORITE BOOK COUPLE TO DATE by Maria Luis! Their romance is slow burning with so much heart and swoon that I couldn't help but find it beautiful and kind of dreamy. There was also so much entertaining and fun parts that when things just started to get a bit heavy, the humor made me feel lighter and had me smiling and laughing. But honestly nothing beats the BEST second chance romance I HAVE READ THIS YEAR like the one I got in this book. It was sweet and sexy and really spoke to my heart and was everything I was looking for. Perfection!

Body Check gets a SULTRY AND SWEET FIVE AMAZING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment