Tuesday, November 19, 2019

ARC Review - Finding His One (Finding His Love Book 2) by KL Fast!



BLURB:

In an arena of 17,000 screaming fans, I shouldn't have noticed her: On the away team's side sporting my rival's jersey, but I did.

Now she's mine.

Watching him on the ice is nothing like seeing him up close and personal.

Now he's mine.

There's no room for fouls, but the sin box is another story altogether.

This KL Fast novella will melt the ice as well as your Kindles.

MY REVIEW:

Here is one fast paced, sinfully sexy romance that knocked the wind out of me and had my heart melting like chocolate on hot pavement! Finding His One was a satisfying read that didn't take me long to finish and left me happy. 

These characters were a knockout and amazing beyond belief. The plot got me feeling all sorts of hot and the romance....BREATHTAKING! I couldn't be happier with this novella.

Finding His One gets a ALL AROUND SATISFYING FIVE SEXY AND SWEET STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment