Tuesday, November 12, 2019

ARC Review - A Very Dare Christmas by Carly Phillips!



A short story that follows Ian and Riley at Christmas.



MY REVIEW:

What a sweet and extremely sexy short Holiday story featuring Ian and Riley! I adored this short romance so much. It made my heart light and merry and gave me the best feeling ever. I wasn't quite ready for Christmas but after reading this delightful story I am now officially getting excited and eager for this special time of year!

Carly Phillips I feel, gave me the best present for Christmas with Ian and Riley's short. It was heartfelt and beautiful and had me falling in love all over again with these two characters. What a delight!

A Very Dare Christmas gets a SEXY AND SWEET FIVE BRIGHT AND CHEERY STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment