Saturday, May 16, 2020

ARC Review - Carved In Ice (Made Of Steel #3) by Ivy Smoak!


BLURB:

When I was little, I dreamed my life would be a fairy tale. But it just so happens that I don't need a knight in shining armor to save me anymore. I'm made of freaking steel.

It's time for answers. Time for vengeance. And time to finally unmask the notorious V. There's no going back now.

See what happens in the epic conclusion of the Made of Steel series.


MY REVIEW:

Carved In Ice turned out to be the book that revealed all and honestly I was very surprised to find out who the mysterious V was and also very happy to know who he ended up being. This book was unpredictable and amazing from book one and I loved the up and down feelings and wild emotions coming from Sadie/Summer. 

This book definitely didn't turn out the way I expected and that was pretty cool to me. It was a very unique and extraordinary story and well written and loaded with action, drama, sexiness and mystery. I am now HOOKED on vigilantes and its all thanks to Ivy Smoak!

Carved In Ice gets a FANTASTIC FIVE POINT FIVE SHOCKING STARS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment