Saturday, May 16, 2020

ARC Review - Forged In Flames (Made Of Steel #2) by Ivy Smoak!


BLURB:
It's hard to be consumed by revenge when my heart feels like it's breaking in two. A part of me is still in love with Miles. I think I always will be. He embodies everything I thought my life could be. Every hope and dream and wish. But I'm not the girl that he remembers.

And I'd be lying if I said I haven't started to fall for the New York City vigilante. He's the only other person that knows what it's like to live behind a mask. There's a darkness in him that mirrors my own. He embraces my broken soul.

But I'm tired of all the secrets, masks, and lies. I don't need a man to save me. I'm the superhero of my own story. And all I need to focus on right now is Don Roberts - a monster far worse than I ever imagined - before he unleashes the mafia on this city and ruins any chance I have at a new life.
MY REVIEW:

The second book to the Made Of Steel trilogy is even better, more intense, action-packed and even more mysterious and unpredictable. I love the twists and the struggles and the bit of love triangle happening here. It adds to the story. Makes things intense and has me obsessed! 

I haven't had a trilogy that I thoroughly enjoyed in what it feels like ages. This one is awesome and I loved not knowing what is going to happen next. Ivy Smoak really did a phenomenal job with this plot and I am looking forward to reading more of her books.

Forged In Flames gets a MIND BLOWING FIVE EXPLOSIVE STARS!  


No comments:

Post a Comment