Saturday, January 23, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Mated with the Cyborg by Cara Bristol!



BLURB:

Kai Andros’s orders were simple. Get in. Gather the intel on the terrorist organization. Get out. Then he met her. Mariska. Beautiful. Innocent. Ignorant of her father’s atrocities. And marked for death. His orders said nothing about saving her. But he did. He went off-mission.
Can a rogue cyborg outrun both Cyber Operations and the terrorists to save the woman he loves? 

Mated with the Cyborg is an action-packed erotic sci-fi romance between a man with a mission and a woman with a secret that jeopardizes their lives and the fate of the galaxy.


MY REVIEW:

This is one exciting, sexy, AMAZING story! I fell in LOVE with Kai. I have only read a few cyborg stories where the cyborgs were better than most heroes, but I have to say, Kai took it to a whole new, better, level. I actually adored how wonderful and caring and determined he was to save and mate Mariska. And if any one heroine ever needed someone as wonderful as Kai, it definitely would be Mariska.

I could NOT and would NOT put this book down until I finished. I am now officially addicted to Cara Bristol's sci-fi romances! I want the one before this, and every one that comes after. Totally worth buying and reading again and again. Its THAT good!

Mated with the Cyborg gets a SINFULLY SATISFYING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I wanted to give this a TEN because it ROCKED! The writing was phenomenal and the characters are eccentric and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment