Wednesday, December 7, 2016

ARC Review - Draven by Patricia A. Rasey!


BLURB:

Draven Smith thought he’d sealed his own coffin when he turned informant for the DEA against the deadly Devils MC. But that trouble is nothing compared to the mortal peril he’s courting when a sexy vampire female named Brea shows up at his bar to enlist his help. In hiding from Draven’s friends, the Sons of Sangue, Brea’s freedom depends on destroying the ruthless LaPaz Cartel and its infamous kingpin—her own godfather. Thrust together on a quest they can only hope to survive, Draven and Brea must find a way through the danger while trying to resist a forbidden desire that ignites the darkest passions of their hearts. 

MY REVIEW:

OMG Draven by Patricia A Rasey was absolutely WONDERFUL! It starts out with complete excitement and ends perfectly! I am NEVER disappointed with a book by Miss Rasey. Especially in her Sons of Sangue series. Draven was not only full of action and sexy interludes but full of sizzling chemistry and red hot passion. 

I found a female vampire paired with a human male to be even better than I ever could of imagined. Only Patricia Rasey could write a paranormal romance that has me on the edge of my seat! I look forward to each of these Sons of Sangue books. They are addicting and sexy and full of hot sex and bad ass vampires and Draven was even...tastier, if I dare say, than her previous stories and this one was only a novella! I am just enchanted and can hardly wait to read the next one.

Draven gets a RED HOT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! You will devour this story in one sitting and will crave the next book like yesterday. I LOVE DRAVEN!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful review of my novella! It's stunning! <3 I am thrilled you loved DRAVEN. XOXO

    ReplyDelete