Monday, December 19, 2016

ARC Review - Unraveled by A.S. Teague!



BLURB:

I had it all––until I didn’t. 
When my job, my livelihood, and my passion are suddenly snatched away from me, I’m left scrambling to keep my head above water. Desperate, I’m forced to walk into the last place I ever thought I’d go. Little did I know that I’d come face-to-face with the woman who would help me pick up the pieces of my unraveled life.

Rebecca Toler’s living the dream––or so I thought. 
Beautiful, funny, and tough as nails, she answers to no one. In other words, she was born to be mine.
One problem—she hates me.
It’s time to take my life back, and I’m starting with her.

But, as I’ve learned over the years, sometimes the toughest fight of your life is outside the cage.

MY REVIEW:

This is the type of romance that will have a tug of war going about your feelings. The characters are fun and interesting and I even liked the writing. I enjoyed the banter between Ryker and Rebecca and definitely found myself shaking my head and giggling a few times and I liked how one moment everything was good and then something happened that left me a bit shocked. It kept me on the edge and I liked that...a lot!

A.S. Teague is a ''new to me" author but she is one I am looking out for now. Her writing is quite good and it has plenty of interest to keep anyone happy. Unraveled is definitely a great first book to read by Miss Teague and I am looking forward to seeing what other books there are by her. This book is fun, has terrific banter, plenty of twists, and lots of romance that is truly breathtaking. 

Unraveled gets a FANTASTIC FOUR SHOOTING STARS! Don't miss out on Unraveled!

No comments:

Post a Comment