Monday, December 12, 2016

ARC Review - You Save Me by Shannon Myers!


BLURB:

"The last time I touched a man was in the backseat of a truck as we raced toward the hospital. I haven't felt a pull like I did that night."

Katya may have found freedom after being held captive, but she's still haunted by the past. Fearing for her safety, she flees Denver to start over again in the small mountain community of Cedar Ridge. She welcomes the anonymity, even as she retreats further inside herself.

Travis saw more than he wanted to during his tour in Iraq, and he's still living with the ghosts. He's content to remain in isolation with his secrets, until an incident forces him to re-evaluate that choice. 

Will Travis be able to save Katya when someone threatens her life or are demons from the past too strong to overcome? 

Can two completely broken people save each other?

MY REVIEW:

Shannon Myers did it AGAIN! She gave us another angst filled, emotions all over the place, sweet romance that had me on the edge of my seat. I cried, I sighed, I was constantly biting my lip with all the excitement and the twists and surprises that I just didn't see coming. 

I am ALWAYS eager for the next read by Miss Myers and you will see why with You Save Me. I fell in love with Miss Myers books with Operation Fit-ish and I have been HOOKED since! You Save Me is a suspense romance that will have you crying with everything that Katya and Travis have dealt with but at the same time you will fall madly in love with the romance and how two broken people can help heal each other. Travis who started off as a jerk, really turned out to be a real hero..at least in my eyes, and we get to see how much bravery Katya has as she struggles with everything that has happened to her. And let me tell you, the twists that were added was eye-opening and truly marvelous! You won't want it to miss this!

You Save Me gets a AMAZINGLY EMOTIONAL FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its an addicting, heart-breaking, tender, angst filled romance that will leave you breathless and demanding more. I can't get enough of Shannon Myers books!

No comments:

Post a Comment