Friday, December 22, 2017

ARC Review - Her Treasured SEAL by Caitlyn O' Leary!


BLURB:

A Wedding.   A Baby.  But Will His Enemies Destroy Their Happiness? 
Drake Avery has not gone out on a mission with his Navy SEAL team in months, instead he stayed by his woman's side as she fought for her life. Now Karen is home and recovering and it's time for Drake to go back to work. Joining his team to stop the Boko Haram in Africa, Drake faces his ultimate challenge. 

Karen is happy to be home with her precious baby boy but she soon discovers that planning a wedding with a newborn is a lot harder than she ever imagined. She's determined to be as strong as her man and does not let him see how exhausted she is until it's almost too late.

As Karen and Drake attempt to fulfill their promise to honor, cherish and love one another forever, powerful enemies have targeted them and the men of Midnight Delta. Will this couple ever get their happily ever after or will they be on the run for the rest of their lives?

MY REVIEW:

Just when I think I can't possibly love Drake more, we see him in all his superman glory in Her Treasured SEAL! My goodness, Drake proves to be the most caring, alpha, protective, and seductive hero of ALL time! I absolutely LOVE his devotion to Karen and his son. He had me swooning with every wonderful word and with everything he does. He doesn't just support Karen, he shows her EXACTLY what she means to him with every action. This story was full of sweetness, full of feels, heart-thumping action and our favorite SEALS and ALL the women...PLUS a wedding that is completely UNFORGETTABLE!

Her Treasured SEAL will forever be one of my FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL TIME! I LOVED Her Dominant SEAL but Her Treasured SEAL had me sniffling, had me gushing over the way Drake cared for Karen and the action and suspense within all the excitement of the wedding and new baby had me on the edge of my seat. I have such a high standard for romantic suspense and only less than a handful of authors or books  make it on my list, but by god, Caitlyn's books usually make it, but this one....KNOCKED THEM ALL TO THE GROUND! This book will FOREVER be cherished by me! 

Her Treasured SEAL gets a SIZZLING HOT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! It's breathtaking and sexy and perfectly sweet. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree this version of Drake slayed me. His devotion and love for his wife and son...wow...all women wish for a man like Drake. I cried, laughed and sighed my way thru this book.

    ReplyDelete