Friday, December 8, 2017

ARC Review - Kiss of Frost (Dragon Stone Saga 1) by Graceley Knox!



BLURB:

fighting to save a family of dragons from evil mages? Easy.

When Ivy thwarted an intruder trying to break into her family’s antique shop, she never thought she’d end up stuck in the middle of a dangerous war between mages bent on harnessing the last bit of dragon magic and dragons trying to stay safe. 

Frost dragon Beck has been freed from his prison only to learn that his brothers aren’t so lucky. With the help of Ivy, Beck works tirelessly to ensure the safety of his family as well as the safety of the woman who owns his heart. 

Will Ivy be able to find Beck’s family before it’s too late? Or will Beck’s icy temper jeopardize the safety of his family?

MY REVIEW:

Oh. My. God. What an incredibly exciting, way-to-hot-to-handle, fast paced, action-packed romance with one MEGA GORGEOUS dragon shifter and a seriously wonderful heroine! Kiss of Frost is book one of Gracely Knox's brand new Dragon Stone Saga, and I have to say, I NEED more! This book exceeded EVERY ONE of my expectations and then some. It was fun, super sexy, with heart-stopping action and some really amazing characters. The banter was great and I just ADORED the way our hero, Beck talked. I could practically hear his voice and the way he spoke in my head and it had me weak in the knees and wanting to melt. 

Kiss of Frost I think is even more amazing than Miss Knox's Wicked Kingdom series, and I don't say that lightly because that series is AMAZING. But there is just something...so special about this Dragon Stone Saga that has me going gaga. I love a good dragon Shifter story, but this one, BLEW ME AWAY! Its so exciting and HOT HOT HOT and the characters are just terrific. I can't wait for the next one!

Kiss Of Frost gets a SMOKING HOT FIVE SHOOTING STARS!  This is a breathtaking read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment