Saturday, December 2, 2017

ARC Review - Sinful Empire by Meghan March!



BLURB:

The Mount Trilogy concludes with Sinful Empire!

What’s mine, I keep, and that includes Keira Kilgore.
It’s no longer enough to have her in my debt. No longer enough to own her body.
I want something more.
She can try to resist, but I’ll never give her up.
Nothing will keep us apart.
Not her. Not my enemies. No one.
Her debt will only be paid one way—with her heart.

Sinful Empire is the third and final book in the Mount Trilogy.


MY REVIEW:

Move over Fifty Shades of Grey and make room for Lachlan Mount! Sinful Empire, the final book in the Mount trilogy, has put me in a state of utter wonderment. Just when I think Meghan March can't give me a new couple to adore, she rips that rug right out from under me. Keira and Lachlan are unlike ANY OTHER couple in previous books. They are the ULTIMATE PERFECT MATCH!!

When I started this trilogy, I was both leery and intrigued with Mount. But by the time I finished with Sinful Empire, my whole perspective and feelings for him got turned on its axis. He still intrigues me, don't' get me wrong, but I also am completely in LOVE with this man! He may not be your traditional hero...heck he is a bad ass for sure, but what he does and how he does things he does for some really good reasons, ones that have softened my feelings in a way that has me, well, weak in the knees. He makes me pant, moan, beg, and excited! And Keira suits him as his Queen! She really has grown in this book and I can honestly say I like her even MORE than I did before. This trilogy is a TOP NOTCH, SMART, DARK, EXCITING, and SINFUL! Miss March outdid herself with Mount and Keira. 

Sinful Empire gets a ASTOUNDING TEN STARS! Its an exhilarating read from start to finish and it will leave you lusting after one, Lachlan Mount! 


PRE-ORDER HERE: 





No comments:

Post a Comment