Monday, March 19, 2018

ARC Review - Protecting Maya by Fifi Flowers!


BLURB:

Logan “Shark” Hammond, forced into an early retirement and leaving his SEAL team behind, isn’t ready to walk away from serving those in need.

Maya Bexley, a strong independent actress, is being forced by her agent and the studio producing her latest film to keep quiet about being terrorized.

When Logan is assigned to protect Maya, he quickly earns her trust and vows to do whatever it takes to allow her to live in peace—with him, if he has anything to say about it.

MY REVIEW:

I thought I liked Fifi Flowers work before, but after reading Protecting Maya and getting something so different than what she usually writes made me LOVE her even more! Everyone who knows me knows I LOOOOVE Susan Stoker and her fabulous Kindle World. Each author so far that have written in her world has done such a great job with there stories. Fifi Flowers did an even better job I think though because her usual work is more on the fun, light, and sexy ride, and this one had more heart pounding suspense with a delectable hero and a heroine who wasn't at all what I expected her to be like considering her career. 

Protecting Maya was really lively, sexy, romantic with a stunning plot that I couldn't get enough of. Its not overly long, nor overly short read. It was just right for the kindle world. There is plenty of action to go along with the sizzling hot romance that left me craving more. Well done!

Protecting Maya gets a WELL DELIVERED FIVE SHOOTING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment