Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Brandon's Bliss Release with ARC Review!


BLURB:

Brandon, the newest member of Levi’s team at Legendary Securities, heads to Africa. Bullard purchased a new holding there, but, shortly after arriving, went missing.

Kasha has worked for Bullard for five years. She's familiar with most of those who work for Legendary as well. Brandon proves his worth almost immediately, planning her boss’s rescue and staying right by her side in the days that follow while they determine what imbroglio Bullard's stepped into. Accident or a deal gone horribly wrong, it seems Bullard was running guns and now his newest holding is under attack.

Their emotions, heightened by danger, run hot as Brandon positions himself instinctively at Kasha’s side--which is exactly where he hopes to be permanently if they can just find a way out of this rapidly escalating mess.
 


MY REVIEW:

Another award winning, romantic suspense from Dale Mayer with Brandon's Bliss! This is the newest addition in Miss Mayer's Heroes For Hire Series and its a stunner. Its more thrilling and sexy, romantic and full of adventure and bad guys and pulse pounding action that really made my heart race. Brandon and Kasha have great chemistry and the attraction between them runs hot and crackles with heat. As they try to get away from danger, their passion soars to great heights that added a wonderful dimension to the story. I am SO addicted to these book by Miss Mayer and each of her heroes seem to draw me in. But Brandon..he seems so different and its that difference that lures me in. He reminds me a bit of my husband and I think that is why I may have a crush on him. And Kasha..she is awesome and I loved her personality!

Brandon's Bliss will no doubt me one of the most reread books in this series. I ADORED it HARD. From start to finish I couldn't seem to get enough and I found it to be EXTRAORDINARY! I give this  HIGH OCTANE 10 SHOOTING STARS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment