Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Impact Tour Stop with ARC Review!

IMPACT_BT_BANNER

Everything we do has an impact... Impact by Danielle Norman is AVAILABLE NOW!

Happy couple embracing on the beach on a sunny day

Get your copies exclusively on 
Amazon: US → http://amzn.to/2F8VXOr
KU subscriber? Read Impact for #FREE!!!

IMPACT_FULL_LOWRES

BLURB:
They always say that two wrongs don’t make a right... Well, she was wrong for breaking into a house that didn’t belong to her; even if she and her daughter had nowhere else to go. And, I was wrong for watching her on the surveillance camera as she moved through the house and climbed into bed. So I offered her a job and a home. Her smile… Her curves… Wrong has never felt so right. Now, I want to make the biggest impact yet… I want to make her mine. Impact is volume 3 in the Iron Orchids Series but may be read and enjoyed as a standalone contemporary romance.

MY REVIEW:

WOWOWOWOW! IMPACT MADE MY HEART SWOON! It was romantic and sweet, caring and full of promise that Danielle Norman DELIVERED on. I always enjoy a damsel in distress and a white knight coming to the rescue and I felt like I get that with Impact and a heck of a lot more. It swept me off my feet with the brilliantly written romantic scenes and the characters are interesting and wonderful, and the plot, PERFECT! This was incredibly dreamy!

Impact definitely made an impact on me and my heart. I never fell so hard and FAST for such a hero like I did with the one in this book. To say he checked ALL my boxes is putting it mildly. I ADORED him...LUSTED after him, and FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM FROM BEGINNING TO END!

Impact gets a TOO AMAZING FOR WORDS FIVE BRIGHT AND SHINY STARS!


Happy couple embracing on the beach on a sunny day

ALSO BY DANIELLE NORMAN:
Enough - Book 1 in the Iron Orchids Series US → http://amzn.to/2DAn3Lh
Almost - Book 2 in the Iron Orchid Series US → http://amzn.to/2Atr7LF 

IO_AVAILABLE_NOW

About Danielle
Danielle is a Harley riding romance writer. Most days she can be found in jeans, t-shirts, and pearls (she's a lady like that). Danielle writes about men that will open the door for you during the day and throw you against them at night. She loves stories that will make you laugh and fall in love without all of the emotional baggage faced every day in our real lives. And her talent is the ability to tell the difference between a rye, wheat, corn, or potato vodka in just 1 sip, but she prefers a few glasses just to be certain.
Find Danielle online! 
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2BHW7aX 

No comments:

Post a Comment