Friday, July 20, 2018

ARC Review - The Beast of Aubyn Hall by Alex L. Michaels!



BLURB;

Meet Bookworms & Alphas!
Where men like to give orders, but women don't like to listen.

The man they call the beast, sworn off love, meets the bookish beauty who thinks that love exists only in books.

When Bronte Beltran finds out that her next assignment is cataloging the famous Aubyn Hall library, she's ecstatic. But when she finds out they call the owner the Beast of Aubyn Hall, not so much. A week in a dusty library should be right up her alley. But a wrong word at the wrong time and she might just find out what exactly is beastly about the Beast of Aubyn Hall.

Note from the author:
The Beast of Aubyn Hall is the second book in the series Bookworms & Alphas!
Each book is a standalone and can be read separately, although it's recommended that the books are read in a suggested reading order. 

MY REVIEW:

A steamy, fun, modern day twist on the classic Beauty and The Beast fairytale that had my heart thrumming with pleasure and happiness! The Beast of Aubbyn Hall is my very first book I have ready by Alex L. Michaels and I am excited to say I am VERY pleased with it. The story seemed fresh and all sorts of steamy, while the characters are interesting and lovable. 

I do so enjoy a good fairytale retelling. And to make it more of a modern day version made me just tingle inside. I loved the slow, steady burn between Bronte and Caine. Their romance had me nibbling my lip, seeking the coolness of my shower and had me looking forward to the next book! I now need to go back and read the first one because I think I may be hooked on this new to me author and intriguing series!

The Beast Of Aubyn Hall gets a STEAMY FOUR AND A HALF ENTERTAINING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment