Friday, July 6, 2018

ARC Review - Rocking Perfection (Reckless Release) by Cassandra Lawson!



BLURB:

Cami
I am the perfect girlfriend. That may sound arrogant, but it’s true. It’s also not something I brag about. Somewhere along the way, I lose myself in every relationship. No more! I am done with men. There’s just one problem—an ex who won’t go away. I need to prove to him that things are over and I’ve moved on.

That’s how I ended up making a deal with the devil, or in this case, a rock star hottie named Xander. In exchange for teaching Xander how to make the perfect waffles, he agrees to pretend we’re dating. The plan is simple. At least, it seems simple until Xander decides to change the rules.

Xander
For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to be a rock star. Now, my dreams are coming true. I’ve got it all—hot groupies, a great band, and a big record deal. There’s only one thing missing from my life. No, it’s not the love of a good woman. It’s delicious waffles. At least, that’s what I thought until I started trying to convince Cami to make her perfect waffles for me. I still want the waffles, but they aren’t what I’ve been dreaming about for the last few months. My nights are plagued with dreams of Cami.

When she asks me to pretend to be her boyfriend, I immediately agree. Cami may think she’s done with men, but I’m going to use any means necessary to prove her wrong. I am going to make her realize that she doesn’t have to change a damn thing to be the perfect girl for me. 

MY REVIEW:

 Rocking Perfection was outstanding and A ROCKING GOOD TIME! A witty read with sexy scenes, a bit of drama, a good plot and great characters! I was never one of those readers that got into a lot of romances featuring rock stars, but Cassandra Lawson's rock star romances are easy to love. 

Xander is a good hero. Likable, gorgeous, charming in a very fun way while Cami is heroine I think is mega awesome! She is tough, kind, good and loyal and is pretty fun. Her and Xander fit. They had amazing chemistry. And their banter had me smiling and rooting for them the entire time! I can't get enough of these books by Miss Lawson!

Rocking Perfection gets a PERFECT FIVE BIG GOLDEN STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment