Sunday, July 29, 2018

ARC Review - Turning The Tide by Jules Tyler!



BLURB;

Welcome to Aurora Falls. Home of platter-sized pancakes, Northern Lights, and... a lake full of finned immortal warriors in search of their mates. This mountain getaway is full of sexy shimmering secrets just waiting to be revealed… 

Mikah wanted more from life than just being a boat builder’s son. He craved adventure and knowledge from the world unknown. When an offer gives Mikah the opportunity he has only dreamed about, he doesn’t hesitate to take it. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side, and Mikah’s journey has turned into a nightmare with no end. Now the only thing that can save him from the curse that plagues his clan is something he never thought he’d have: a soulmate. 

Maia is a woman on a mission to find a fresh start. From small town USA to the even smaller town of Aurora Falls, she finds herself surrounded by stories of an enchantress, mermaids, and something more hidden beneath the Sapphire Lake. But the stories attract tourists, and for a budding tattoo artist in a new town, tourists are her bread and butter. 

Both have been burned by Fate before and try to resist the feelings that bring them together. One thing is certain, they need each other to find the freedom from their pasts that they so desperately crave.




MY REVIEW:

Turning The Tide is a magical, enchanted, sweet, slow-build romance that left me with many happy, contented sighs! Every time I see a new mermaid/merman romance I am snatching them up fast because I just don't find too many of them. And these Aurora Falls stories are incredibly appealing and beautifully romantic, especially Turning The Tide. I fell in love with these amazing characters and the way the story kept me diving back in had me one very satisfied reader. Jules Tyler may be a new to me author, but after reading this book, I am now following her with a vengeance. 

This has got to be one of the most sweet and sexy romances I have read this summer. The slow build was PERFECT and something I really enjoyed. Nothing felt rushed. It was all magical and beautiful and one book I am looking forward to reading again SOON! 

I give this AMAZING story a SWEET, ROMANTIC FIVE BRIGHT SHINING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment