Thursday, October 31, 2019

ARC Review - Craving Beauty (A Salem Experiment Novella) by KL Fast!



BLURB:

Max Dunn
Mad Max is what they called me.
Turned into a bear shifter by an experiment gone wrong, every day I try to appease him.
Nothing works until I find her. Confused, I wonder how it was just that simple.
Craving her isn’t nearly enough

Harper Brown
I've been looking for a beast my whole life.
During the storm of the century, I got more than I bargained for. They call him Mad Max, I call him mine. Craving is a two-way street.

This is a safe, over the top instalove. Buckle up. It's storming in here.

MY REVIEW:

Its finally a GREAT and SPOOKY and OVER THE TOP SWEET Halloween with the next Salem Experiment novella, Craving Beauty! This fast paced, sexy PNR is one for the win. Max and Harper melted my heart and made me yearn for something wicked and hot. The story was spectacular for the kind of spooky vibe that was perfect for my favorite holiday. 

This is my first go at a KL Fast story and I couldn't be happier and more excited and incredibly anxious to read more titles from her list. Even though this is her first attempt at a PNR, I thought she completely nailed it! This is definitely ALL treat with NO tricks!

Craving Beauty gets a SPOOK-TACULAR FIVE SCORCHING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment