Tuesday, October 22, 2019

ARC Review - Hungry For Red by Loni Ree!



BLURB:

An experiment gone wrong has left W. Aaron Wolfe a little different, furrier and such. He’s been living in the middle of the woods for years to hide his secrets. When he stumbles across an injured camper being attacked in the forest, his inner wolf demands that he step in to save the beauty and claim her as theirs. One minute, Isla Redmond is running from a beast in the woods. The next minute, she wakes up to find the most gorgeous man she’s ever seen leaning over her. Maybe this stupid camping trip with her coworkers wasn’t such a bad idea after all. Aaron sweeps Isla off of her feet, but soon she realizes he’s not telling her everything. When his secrets come out, can Isla accept him furriness and all? Or is she going to leave him Hungry for Red?
#loniree #lonireesA2Ps

MY REVIEW:

You want a PERFECTLY DELECTABLE, ENCHANTING, WILL-MAKE-YOU-PANT novella for Halloween? Then I suggest you head on over to Amazon RIGHT THE HECK NOW and pick up Hungry For Red!

This over the top YUM novella left me HUNGRY for more. It was fun, sexy, ultra HOOOOOT and gave me the GOOD chills. Its a Halloween treat that left me completely satisfied and EAGER for more. I absolutely LOVED this story. The plot is utterly captivating and different than your average PNR. Its unique and managed to perk me up, which is what I needed because so many stories felt like they had the same old plot. Not this one though. It has something completely different that I couldn't get enough of. I finished this short read in about an hour and LOVED EVERY WICKED MINUTE of it! Beautiful!

Hungry For Red gets a MOUTH-WATERING FIVE SPOOK-TACULAR STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment