Thursday, October 31, 2019

ARC Review - Frankie's Bride (A Salem Experiment Novella) by M.K. Moore!



BLURB:

Frankie Stein
I ruin lives and I save them.
Superhuman strength means I should keep to myself. I pretend that I'm normal however I am anything but. Being a doctor, I am driven to help people. Then she's on my table and nothing else matters.

Polly Dean
I lost to pure evil. I was dead, then he saved me. Now, I'm his. My giant will go to the ends of the Earth and beyond for me. What did I do to deserve this kind of amazing karma? Either way, I'll take it forever.

This is a safe, sexy, over the top, instalove with a Halloween vibe. Are you ready for the Salem Experiment?

MY REVIEW:

Frankie's Bride made this Halloween the BEST ONE YET! This had an absolutely magical feel to it that lite me up up from the inside out!

 M.K. Moore hit this novella out of the park! It fits the Halloween vibe to UTTER PERFECTION and had me consumed and engaged from start to finish. I fell in love with Frankie and Polly's romance and didn't want it to end. It was super sweet and ultra hot and everything I imagined and more. The plot had me sighing and fantasizing about my very own Frankenstein. It was AWESOME!

Frankie's Bride gets a TEN WILD AND SEXY STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment