Thursday, June 4, 2015

Avery and Her Wolf (Shifters Revealed 1) by Suzette Rose Cauler ARC Review!





BLURB:

Author Avery Montgomery knows things no human should about the paranormal. That earns her the attention of the Midnight Pack and a visit from one of its wolves, Chase Randall. She’s intensely attracted to Chase but believes he’s an overzealous reporter or maybe even a crazed fan. Despite his repeated attempts to engage her, she does her best to stay away from him.
When Chase is forced to spy on Avery for his alpha, he gets the surprise of his life. She’s his fated mate. He’s driven to claim her, but unfortunately, she wants nothing to do with him. Trying to get the information his pack needs, he inadvertently confirms her suspicions, and she breaks out the big guns to run him off.
How can Chase claim his fated when she won’t even agree to a date? Can he reveal his true nature to her without endangering his pack? And if he can gain her trust, will he also win her love?


MY REVIEW:

Avery and Her Wolf is a new book in Suzette Cauler's brand new Shifters Revealed Series. I am always ecstatic about getting to read Suzette's books because I have yet to be disappointed by one. This one had sass, action, romance, sexy shifters and one hell of a strong heroine. The characters were fantastic. I loved Chase and Avery! Chase is protective and edgy and surprisingly sweet. Avery was a true firecracker! I loved her suspicious side, and her saucy attitude. She had no problems being brave and showing others that she can kick butt if a situation required it.

In my opinion, I think Avery gave Chase the perfect...well chase. She was attracted to him from the first moment they met, but she tried really hard not to go with that. She wanted to make sure he was a good guy and was worth her time. But the moment she gave in was beyond perfect and memorable. Sparks flew from the pages and the sex was so HOT, that I found myself squirming and biting my lip at some of the scenes. For a first book in a new series, I couldn't ask for a better one. 

Avery and Her Wolf was wonderfully written. I loved the plot and characters and found myself eagerly turning the pages to find out what happened next. Suzette NEVER disappoints and I am looking forward to the next book in this new series. I give this an OUTSTANDING FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS!



No comments:

Post a Comment