Thursday, September 3, 2015

Netgalley ARC Review - Viking Warrior Rising by Asa Maria Bradley




BLURB:

Immortal Vikings are among us.

Leif Skarsganger and his elite band of immortal warriors have been charged to protect humanity from the evil Norse god Loki.

Under attack from Loki’s minions, Leif is shocked to  eencounter a dark-haired beauty who fights like a warrior herself. Wounded and feverish, the Viking kisses her, inadvertently triggering an ancient Norse bond. But when Naya Brisbane breaks away and disappears before the bond is completed, Leif’s warrior spirit goes berserk. If Leif doesn’t find her fast, he’s going to lose himself to permanent battle fury.

But Naya doesn’t want to be found...and he’ll do anything to find her. Because they’re both running out of time.



MY REVIEW:

Sexy Immortal Vikings, an evil god, and a woman who is a true fighter? GIMME BOOK!  That is how I felt as I read the blurb and seen this striking cover for Asa Maria Bradley's Viking Warrior Rising. I was instantly intrigued and I knew I was going to like it. I not only liked it, but actually want MORE in this new series! I haven't read something so spell-binding and sexy since Rebecca Zanetti's new Realm Enforcers book, Wicked Ride! I absolutely LOVED the characters, the action, the chase, and the delicious sex. 

The whole-viking -berserker-immortal thing really freaking ROCKED! I am a pretty big fan of anything featuring myths and Gods and when we get several of these things including some fabulous romance, I fell in love. I liked both Naya and Leif and all the secondary characters, including the nasty Loki. I am really looking forward to the next book.

This was written to perfection! Its packed full of hot sex, wicked chemistry, plenty of kick ass vikings and one kick ass woman who can totally take care of herself but who ends up falling hard for her immortal viking. I gave this book a WOWING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its my new favorite read!


No comments:

Post a Comment