Tuesday, June 27, 2017

ARC Review- Sacked: Paxton Book 1 by Wendy Avery!



BLURB:

He’s the story. She’s the virgin reporter.

He’s used to winning on the field, but for once he realizes this is more than just a game.

But as lines get blurred, Katie must help Paxton fight a scandal that threatens everything he holds dear.

Paxton

I play hard and love harder.

I can sleep with a different girl each night, but I only want her.

Katie

Was he flirting with me?

This is the first time I’ve seen a half-naked man up close. A man whose body resembles a Greek god.

Either this is the sexiest encounter that’s ever happened in my life, or I’m being played by superstar Paxton Moore. 

MY REVIEW:

I really got into this sexy short sports romance by Wendy Avery! I adore a sexy, cocky, yet surprisingly sweet athlete and to have a reporter who is sweet, innocent, and can be charmed but yet stay slightly wary was fantastic! 

This story was wonderfully written. My only complaint is that I felt it ended to fast! Once I get into a story, to have it end so soon felt like such a loss, but at the same time it gave me something to look forward to in the next book. The storyline flowed beautifully and the characters are well developed and the romance is very seductive. Its quite good and this cover...DAMN is it GORGEOUS!

Sacked: Paxton, Book 1 gets a SEDUCTIVE FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment