Sunday, June 11, 2017

ARC Review - Seduced By The Sea Lord by Starla Night!


BLURB:

Hot mermen are coming! These tattooed shifters are climbing out of the secret depths to claim their soul mates and save their race.

Determined warlord Torun cannot wait to claim lush captain Lucy, who mistook him for a shipwreck survivor and pulled his injured body from the ocean. All his instincts tell him she is his soul mate. Now she must join with him and give him a child.

Lucy can’t believe the words coming out of this dominant male. He insists her destiny is to become a mermaid queen and mother to his future children. The one thing “destiny” forgot to mention was that Lucy’s a broke divorcee who can’t even have a child. It’s really too bad, because his gorgeous lips are all too kissable, and she’d love to see his iridescent gold tattoos moving as he flexed those broad, hard pectorals under the water...

But Torun’s in more immediate danger than a bad bump to the head, and Lucy is the only one who can save him. Their choices will either save the entire race of mermen, or destroy it forever.

This is a complete novel with a happy ending. Also, it features steamy mer shifter love scenes, underwater gun fights, and a giant female octopus named Mr. Huggles. For mature readers only, please. 

MY REVIEW:

This AMAZINGLY FRESH, UNIQUE, FAIRY-TALE LIKE ROMANCE IS A TRUE WINNER! I am utterly and completely infatuated with these mermen! My favorite Disney movie growing up was The Little Mermaid and to have such a story that puts a unique twist on such a classic perked me right up, but what I got was something even MORE special. To say Torun is one of a kind merman and hero is putting it lightly. He AMAZED me with his loyalty and protectiveness, his caring, and his love to Lucy. Every time he comforted her with her "self-injuries" just had me melting and sighing and every well descriptive thing, from the way the mermen looked, to the way the Sea Opals were made for the Mr. Huggles and Lassie and the castle and place where the mermen resided had me captivated in a way I haven't felt. I read many paranormal romances but this one is something extraordinary and special and truly exceptional! 

Starla Night won me over COMPLETELY with this STUNNING series and Seduced By The Sea charmed and delighted me in a way I am having a truly difficult time explaining. I desire SO MANY MORE of these books because Miss Night's writing, characters, amazing imaginative plot is 100% AWESOME and I want to explore MORE Lords Of Atlantis! This book is one I HIGHLY suggest you RUN to get and I am HIGHLY confidant, once you start you will dive into this book and won't want to leave. Seriously, one of the BEST books I have read...EVER!

Seduced By The Sea gets a STUPENDOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its brilliant and sweet, and charming....god, I SO want my own merman!


No comments:

Post a Comment