Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Logan's Company (Soldiers of Passion Book 5) by Dace Everan ARC Review!




BLURB:

Logan must be losing his touch. His mission was supposed to have been a quick grab and go. His beings are more than he had been led to believe. Just when he thinks he knows his path, Logan finds out that destiny has something else in mind for him. How did Logan get his ass bit by a werewolf? The next thing Logan knows there is a handsome dark warrior that has his heart pounding as badly as the beautiful She-wolf. Logan is reeling from the effects of becoming a werewolf, Celeste is still fighting her attraction to Farron, and it is up to Logan to help this fledging relationship succeed. Farron knows what he wants, these two beautiful beings! Can Farron help Logan accept his new werewolf side? Can Logan help Farron and Celeste learn to accept the beauty of their love? Will Logan be able to adjust to his new life and accept his place beside Celeste and Farron?



MY REVIEW:

I am going to jump right into my review and talk about the characters from Logan's Company. Every single character in Logan's Company were strong and passionate and so very memorable. They have strong minds, good hearts, and the love they have for one another is something to behold. I can't even tell you which is my favorite character because Celeste, Farron, and Logan each had traits and characteristics that went beyond anything I have seen in previous books and from previous characters. 

The story itself was REALLY....I mean REALLY well written too. It had a good plot, plenty of action, some seriously HOT sex, and a bit of suspense. I was intrigued from the beginning with the story. I loved how it immediately started with action. Nothing gets a reader into a story faster than some action. As the first chapter starts, I felt like I was in an action film, and that was thrilling to me! I give a hand to Dace Everan for such a wonderful story full of...well pretty much everything.

With plenty of action and the battle of love between Celeste, Logan, and Fallon, I felt it deserved a STUNNING FOUR OUT OF FIVE STARS! Its amazingly written with good characters and plenty of smoking hot sex! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment