Thursday, February 8, 2018

ARC Review - Erecting Barriers (Immortals 8) by LJ Vickery!


BLURB:

The gods of the underworld were cursed and cast out, made to wander unseen upon the human world…


Kulla, the divine architect, has finally found his Chosen, the only one who can make him corporeal again. Because of an edict from Hell four hundred years ago, Obedience slipped through his fingers. He’ll be damned if she does it again.The feisty red-headed witch makes his temper rise along with certain body parts, but he is destined to spend eternity with her, like it or not. 



Obedience is still angry, believing Kulla abandoned her to an unknown fate back in old Salem. But she can’t resist the sexy deity―or the needs of his group―much longer. It nearly broke her when he refused to marry her all those years ago and neglected to reveal himself as a god. This time, their future―if they have one―will be on her terms.

MY REVIEW:

The newest book in L.J. Vickery's Immortals series is INCREDIBLE! I have FLOVED this series from Rock Hard and each book has been better, more exciting, and full of sexiness, yet somehow, I think Miss Vickery outdid herself with Erecting Barriers! This story right from the start had me perked up and eager. Heck, all these stories have made me eager for more, but the moment I step into Kulla and Obedience's story things get hot and heavy, and my anticipation got amped up and the plot thickens and is just on. Freaking. Point. Kulla and Obedience just steal the show as well as my heart and everything comes together in a flurry of pulse pumping action, sexy, sizzling scenes and mouth watering romance.

Erecting Barriers isn't exactly what I imagined...its FAR MORE ENTERTAINING! I loved everything about this book: From the storyline, to the scenes, to the descriptions, to the romance, to the action...this book had everything I crave, and then some. I am dying already for the next book!

Erecting Barriers gets a OUTFREAKINGSTANDING FIVE SHOOTING STARS...we are talking about fireworks popping, bright SHOOTING stars here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment