Friday, February 2, 2018

ARC Review - Protecting His Subs (Tiger's Lair 2) by Eileen Green!


BLURB:

[Siren Menage Amour: Erotic Contemporary Consensual BDSM Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F with M/M elements, HEA]
Jackson Malone’s accident in the Tiger’s Lair brings a stroke of luck when he meets Abigail Winters. Decadent thoughts run through his brain as he figures out how he can include her in his life, hoping to introduce her to his lifestyle within the club as well. When he meets her best friend, Tinker Jameson, Jackson finds a third for the budding relationship, and another submissive.
Abigail can’t believe her luck that she has captured Jackson’s attention. She never once believed that she would have the attention of such a handsome and built man like Jackson. When he wants to include Tinker, Abigail can’t believe what the man discovers. Diving into the relationship, she is eager to work on it.
Tinker has cherished his friendship with Abigail, never wanting to rock the boat. He accepts the new relationship, eager to please both Abigail and Jackson. But when Jackson’s past comes back to haunt him, can Tinker keep the three of them together?

MY REVIEW:

DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN! One of my go to authors for sexy, erotic, romantic suspense containing BDSM is Eileen Green, and Protecting His Subs proves...ONCE AGAIN, why she is one of my favorites! I find it INCREDIBLY HOT that we get a M/M/F relationship. Tinker, Jackson, and Abigal have such a strong connection and the chemistry between these three made me moan...OUT LOUD. Seriously! I was freaking squirming all over the place. And since Abigail is new to the BDSM lifestyle, the way both Jackson and Tinker seem to show her how good it can be was like a little piece of paradise to me. The sex and scenes in this book fed my desires as well as my fantasies. 

We know the sex was steaming and the characters were wonderful, but the suspense...it was absolutely hair raising and had my heart just a thumping! I was riveted to this story from the start and I felt completely fulfilled, satisfied, and I am DYING now for the next book! I now have more fantasies that will no doubt feed my inner sex kitten for a while to come!

Protecting His Subs gets a DELICIOUSLY SEXY FIVE SHOOTING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment