Friday, February 9, 2018

ARC Review - That One Summer by K.M. Neuhold!


BLURB:

Every summer my parents drag my sister and me to a lake house in the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin. Every summer my only form of entertainment is to ogle Miles Winters and count ceiling tiles while I mark off days on the calendar until school starts again. The last thing I expected during my last summer before college was to somehow fall in with the cool kids. Actually, the last thing I expected was for Miles to suddenly notice me. It doesn’t make any sense the way he’s looking at me and coming around to hang out every day. I don’t understand it, but I have the feeling this just might turn out to be the best summer of my life. 

MY REVIEW:

A wonderful FEEL GOOD.....VERY GOOD, sweet, romantic, all about first love romance from KM Neuhold that left me swooning! This is really one of the sweetest books I ever read. Beautifully written, tender, fun too, with memorable characters and a tender plot, I can't say enough good things about That One Summer!

This is so different than what Miss Neuhold usually writes..its more steamy and sweeter than candy and oh so special. I loved it and devoured it! I could get used to many more stories just like this, that is for sure.

That One Summer gets a DELICIOUSLY SWEET FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment