Tuesday, February 6, 2018

ARC Review - Rock & Regrets By Cassandra Lawson!


BLURB:



Piper
At sixteen, I dreamed of fairy-tale endings and living happily ever after with Austin Knight. I was a fool! Austin was no Prince Charming. Rather than sweeping me off my feet, he broke my heart.

That was fourteen years ago, and I am completely over Austin. He is in my past, and that’s where he’s going to stay. At least, that’s what I thought until he moved back to the San Francisco Bay Area. Now, he’s determined to win me over. It won’t work. I will not think about how good Austin looks playing the drums shirtless, or what an incredible kisser he is. All right, I might think about those things a little, but I’m definitely not going to fall for him again.

Austin
I’ve never been the guy who rides off into the sunset with the girl and makes all her dreams come true. I’ve always been the rebound guy, the one who helps rebuild a woman’s confidence after a breakup. It hasn’t been a bad gig. I got all the benefits with none of the drama. It was all I wanted until Piper walked back into my life.

She’s not ready to forgive me, and I don’t deserve a second chance. I should just leave her alone, but after seeing her smile, I can’t do that. I’m done being the rebound guy. Piper doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to do everything in my power to make her love me again. This time, I’m not letting her go. 

MY REVIEW:

The second book in Cassandra Lawson's irresistible Rock and Roll series is even better than the first one with more HOT, SEXY, WONDERFUL FEELS and STEAMY MOMENTS that had my heart stuttering in my chest and had me feeling some major heat! 

I fell in love HARD with this stunning cover. Beautiful with one gorgeous hottie, I could hardly take my eyes off of it. I think I may have drooled a bit on my kindle! Once I started it though, I was HOOKED. The story was devastatingly attractive and nothing is better than a second chance romance, especially one written by Miss Lawson. Piper and Austin are so cute together and they just fit so well together. They have that undeniable chemistry and the plot and storyline definitely made me want to swoon. I found myself laughing, sighing, squirming with pleasure, and 100% COMPLETELY satisfied with Rock & Regrets!

I give Rock & Regrets a SINFULLY DELECTABLE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I am a fanatic when it comes to Miss Lawson's books, and I seem to be even more of one with her sexy rock and roll stories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment