Wednesday, May 23, 2018

ARC Review - If You Say So by Teagan Hunter!


BLURB:

Blake and I weren’t always together. But, to be fair, we weren’t always not together either.

It began innocently. We were friends, nothing more.

Then two years ago, everything changed.

I noticed his stares. He noticed mine.

We weren’t just friends anymore—we were a whole hell of a lot more than that.

And that’s how we remained, blissfully in love and ready to conquer anything that stood in our way.

Except for ourselves.


Coming May 24th! This is a new adult m/m romance. This book does feature characters from my novel We Are the Stars but you DO NOT have to read that first to enjoy If You Say So.

MY REVIEW:

A SUPERB novella that is OH SO HOT, BRILLIANTLY EMOTIONAL, AND IS COMPLETE PERFECTION! I love a good m/m romance. Especially one where we get Dual POVs that give us a inner depth into the characters feelings and mind. And in If You Say So I feel like we get a LOT more. We get a story that sweeps you off your feet and will make you smile, will make your heart clench and flutter and make you see love in its purest form in my opinion. I can't wait to read this novella again!

With this being a novella I won't say too much more other than you NEED to have this book in your life! Especially if you read previous books by Teagan Hunter, this is a MUST read. I give If You Say So a MAGNIFICENT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment