Thursday, May 17, 2018

ARC Review - Shielding Alice Operation Alpha: Shielding Alice (Kindle Worlds Novella) by Fifi Flowers!



BLURB:

Colt “Hawkman” Capkin, a newly hired private transport agent, is still trying to find his place in society after retiring from the Navy SEALs. 


Alice Kelly, in need of witness protection, is mad at herself for doing the right thing which has turned her whole life upside down. 

When Colt is assigned to shield Alice as he moves her to a safe house, he quickly discovers that having her near him is going to be a lot harder than any job he has ever taken on and he wouldn’t walk away from it or her, ever. 

MY REVIEW:

A brand new novella from Fifi Flowers and its So SO SOOOOOO GOOD!  I LOVE seeing stories in Susan Stoker's World from Miss Flowers. And Shielding Alice contained one HOT cowboy and a strong heroine. Add in all the great chemistry a good plot, a few favorite heroes making an appearance and we get a story that made me smile, that made me feel like I was sitting on the edge of my seat, and made me crave more.

I really REALLY liked Colt. I could picture him perfectly in my mind as he was described in the book and honestly it made me a bit giddy. He seemed so tough, maybe a bit distant at first, and he just had a presence about him that intrigued me while Alice made me feel..comfortable around her. She had a nice personality and was sweet. I liked her a lot. When her and Colt meet oh you could feel the chemistry brewing between them. I liked how quickly everything escalated with the couple, the suspense and definitely the romance. I could read these books again and again and never grow tired of them. And now with KU going away, you better RUN and scoop these up BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE! You really don't want to miss these.

I give Shielding Alice a FINE AS WINE FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment