Friday, March 28, 2014

Review of Damaged by Indigo Sin



BLURB:

Monica Cassidy has a tragic past, one that drove her away from her home at a young age, with her younger siblings in tow. Living a life in hiding and avoiding close friendships becomes a part of their existence as they remain on the run from the man their mother married. Doing what she must to get by, Monica soon learns that she hasn't gone as unnoticed as she once thought.

Seth Jackson is a police officer with a big problem. After being assigned the case of solving the rising number of pick pocket thefts around the city, he finds himself unable to follow through with an arrest. The suspect intrigues him, drawing him in ways he knows he should fight, but his own past drives him to save her.

Passion ignites, throwing them into an emotional tailspin until one fateful night pushes them to their limits. Can Monica overcome the obstacles in her way and break down the walls she's spent years building up? Or is the damage irreparable?



MY REVIEW:
This has got to be one of the BEST books by Indigo Sin yet! I absolutely was taken in with Damaged and didn't want it to end. We have Monica a woman who was forced to pickpocket to survive after running away from home with her two siblings in tow because of her step-dad, and losing her job. It was very rough for her and her sister and brother. They were living in poverty, and weren't really making it with their bills when she was caught red-handed by the most SEXIEST and wonderful cop imaginable. 
Seth stole my heart from the moment I read he caught up to little Miss pickpocket Monica and wouldn't stop chasing her until she let him help her and her siblings. He was utterly the most fascinating male cop I have read about in a LONG time. I couldn't help but to be fascinated by the story of a damaged young woman who needed protection and a gentle caring man, a cop, that was sexy as all get out and just about the most protective man I read about in a long while.
The sex was sweet, gentle, and surprisingly alluring. I thought, with the kind of past Monica had, this gentle love-making was perfect for this type of romance story and to me, it was steamy and ever so sexy.
Indigo Sin created, in my opinion, the most intriguing and captivating story as of yet. She not only created this masterpiece but she attempted a whole new genre in romance and just made it work in the best way possible. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Or maybe I can. I give Damaged by Indigo Sin a FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS! I am ever so curious to see what else Indigo Sin has in store in the future in her writing career and I can't wait to find out!
If you haven't picked up Damaged, don't walk, but RUN to Amazon and pick your copy up. I am sure you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment